Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Herbal Cough & Throat Syrup - GREEN BOX (300ml)
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Herbal Syrup - known popularly in Chinese as “PEI PA KOA” was originated by Nin Jiom of Beijing in Qing Dynasty. It is made of a variety of precious natural herbs and honey, product preparation manufactured based on the theory of “Traditional Chinese Medicine”.
NIN JIOM PEI PA KOA (HERBAL FORMULA)
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: 1 tablespoonful (15ml) to be taken 3 times a day.
- Children 7-12 years of age: 2/3 tablespoonful (10ml) to be taken 3 times a day.
- Children 3-6 years of age: 1/3 tablespoonful (5ml) to be taken 3 times a day.
- For children younger than 12 years old, the use of the product must be supervised by an adult.
- Put it in mouth and swallow slowly or dilute in warm water.