Sweet Potato Quesadillas
- Saute the onions and garlic in the vegetable oil until the onions are translucent.
- Add the grated sweet potatoes, oregano, chili powder, cumin, and cayenne and cook, covered, for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- When the sweet potato is tender, add salt and pepper to taste and remove the filling from the heat.
- Spread one-eighth of the filling and 2 tablespoons of the cheese on each tortilla.
- Cook the filled tortillas until golden brown.
- Serve immediately, topped with salsa and sour cream.