Spiced Cranberry Cookies
- 1 3/4 cups R&j Milling whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp ground mixed spices (ginger, cinnamon, star anise, nutmeg)
- 3/4 cup Patience Fruit & Co Classic dried cranberries
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Bremner's Organic Cranberry Juice
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, spices and dried cranberries. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk remaining ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir to form a dough.
- Form small balls and place them on a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven, on the top rack for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool. And be cool. You are cool.
- These cookies can be stored at room temperature for up to 4 days and up to 7 days in the refrigerator.