Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon flaxseed meal + 3 tablespoons water)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes or more oats
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small mixing bowl, mash the banana. Stir in the flax egg.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Spoon the cookie dough on the cookie sheet, and gently flatten with the back of a spoon.
Bake 13 - 15 minutes, until browned and only slightly tender to the touch. Remove from oven, transfer to a wire rack and cool.