Green Power Naan Pizza
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 large head broccoli, chopped into small florets (5 cups chopped)
- 1 bunch chard, kale, or spinach (4 cups chopped)
- 2 green onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 7 ounces canned artichokes (1/2 14-ounce can)
- 2 radishes
- 4 naan breads (or vegan pita or flatbread)
- 1 cup hummus (purchased or homemade)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the miso into the orange juice. Whisk in the tahini, ginger, and maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon water. Stir until a drizzle-able consistency is reached, adding additional water if necessary.
- Chop the broccoli into small florets. De-stem and chop the greens. Thinly slice the green onion. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the broccoli and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the chard and green onion, and cook until the chard is wilted, about 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and sauté for another minute, until the broccoli is bright green and crisp tender. Taste, and add another 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt if desired.
- Roughly chop the artichoke. Slice the radish into matchsticks.
- Place naan directly on the oven grate and pre-bake 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove the naan from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- To serve, spread each pita with hummus. Top with greens and broccoli, artichokes, and radishes, and drizzle with the tahini miso sauce.