Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad with Grapes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons Greek plain yogurt
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 pinch coarse salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups mixed greens (spinach and romaine)
- 2 tablespoons pecans
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the chicken and poach until cooked through, 15 minutes. Remove from water and let rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes. Give the chicken a rough chop, put it in a bowl and stick it in the fridge for a few minutes to cool.
- Bring the bowl out of the fridge, and add the yogurt, grapes, celery and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Evenly arrange the salad greens among two dinner plates. Top with chicken salad mixture and garnish with pecans. Serve immediately!