Energy Balls with Dried Wild Blueberries
Recipe by: Patience Fruit & Co.
- 175 g (1 1/4 cups) whole raw almonds
- 140 g (1 cup) pitted dates
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) chia seeds
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) maple syrup or honey
- 40 g (1/4 cup) Patience Fruit & Co Dried Wild Blueberries
- 15 or 30 ml (1 or 2 tablespoons) water (if needed)
Process almonds in the food processor till roughly chopped.
Add dates, cocoa powder, chia seeds and maple syrup. Mix for several minutes or until the preparation is sticky and uniform in texture.
Stir in dried wild blueberries with a spoon. Form 15 to 20 energy balls the size of a ping-pong ball. Store in the fridge, in a tightly sealed container.