Avocado Chicken Salad
- 4-6 organic romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 medium organic avocado
- ½ organic lemon or lime (for juice)
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded or cubed (USE PINE VIEW FARMS CHICKEN BREASTS OR BREAST FILLETS)
- 1 organic roma tomato (or handful of grape tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped organic onion (red, green, yellow…whatever you like!)
- ¼ organic bell pepper, diced
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop flesh into a small mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado until nearly smooth.
- Squeeze lemon or lime juice into bowl and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder (to taste) into avocado and mix completely.
- Stir in chicken, tomatoes, onion and bell pepper until everything is evenly coated.
- Scoop mixture into clean, dry romaine leaves and enjoy!