From Good and Cheap:
"Facts about the product:
- We ship 90mg C60 in 100mL of olive oil for a 0.90mg/mL ratio, which is the maximum stable concentration.
- We use 99.9+% Carbon 60, which is heated in a vacuum oven to remove any residual solvents.
- We fully dissolve the C60 by stirring for 2 weeks in complete darkness, and then vacuum filter through a 0.22um sterilizing filter to remove any undissolved C60 particles. The entire process is done in the dark in sealed containers to protect the oil from any degradation.
- We use authentic Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, consistently tested to be authentic olive oil. (Most retail olive oils are a blend and do not have the signature "peppery" quality of an authentic oil.)
- We do not keep stock for more than 3 weeks. All shipped bottles are freshly produced.
- We were established in 2014 and are experts at producing Carbon 60 Olive Oil correctly to the original specifications and to a high standard, using only high quality ingredients and methods.
- Our product was independently tested by a third party laboratory on longevity and received the highest rating."