Cultures for Health Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture (0.06 oz)
Not eating dairy? No problem! You can make creamy, dairy-free yogurt right at home.
Use this culture with soy milk, coconut milk or other non-dairy milks to make a smooth, mild yogurt that's miles better than store-bought.
The Vegan Starter Culture contains 4 packets of starters. It is a direct-set culture - meaning each packet will only make one batch.
Starter Culture Ingredients
- Rice maltodextrin, live active bacteria (Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that also produces products containing soy and dairy.
- May contain trace amounts of gluten: Barley source is used as a fermentation nutrient.
- May contain trace amounts of soy: Soybeans are used as a fermentation nutrient.